Hazpro Environmental provides professional demolition services in Victoria, BC and southern Vancouver Island.
As remediation experts, Hazpro can potentially save clients thousands of dollars by properly identifying hazardous materials before the demolition process starts.
- Failure to do this can cause WorkSafe stopping the project causing delays and potential fines
- Preventing cross-contamination of “clean” building material which would then be required to be packaged and disposed of as contaminated material with has a much higher cost
Combining demolition and remediation means a smooth process.
With all of the necessary paperwork in place in order to comply with regulations which makes the entire process efficient and gets you on to the building phase of the project.
With our knowledge of sites around town requiring/accepting clean fill, we can save you money on tipping charges and on trucking costs.
- Hazardous material assessment and reporting
- Site set up with security fencing and safety requirements
- Hazardous material removal along with clearance documents
- Machine demolition of all structures and foundation/retaining walls
- Site grading for the construction phase
- Above ground oil tank removal
- Bulk Excavation
- Vegetation removal
- Rock Retaining wall services
- Trucking service suppling compactable material for subgrade prep