Asbestos Testing in Victoria, BC & Nanaimo, BC
A qualified asbestos testing service in Victoria and Nanaimo can help determine whether or not this toxic substance is affecting your indoor air quality.
Asbestos was widely used due to its excellent insulation properties, durability, and fire retardant capabilities. It was later determined that prolonged exposure to asbestos fibres can cause serious illnesses like lung cancer, Mesothelioma, and Asbestosis.
If you suspect that materials in your home or business may contain asbestos, do not try and remove them yourself. Contact the team at Hazpro Environmental and schedule an asbestos inspection by a trained inspector to determine the severity of your problem.
Why do you need professional asbestos testing in Victoria or Nanaimo?
- Asbestos has been classified as a known human carcinogen. The human health effects from long-term asbestos exposure are well documented, including asbestosis and changes in the lining of the lungs. If tiny fibres of asbestos are released into the air, pleural abnormalities in the lungs may be resulted if breathed in.
- Asbestos is a friable material which means that when it is dry, it can be crumbled releasing small fibres into the air as a toxic dust. Consequently, these particles can get trapped in the lungs and remain there for a long time.
- All forms of asbestos have been shown to cause lung cancer and mesothelioma.
- Trying to remove or tampering with materials that contain asbestos involves exposing yourself and others to the risk of respiratory and other illnesses.
- Once properly identified, the team at Hazpro Environmental can take the necessary steps to remove asbestos from your home or workplace safely, without any risk to you, your family, or staff.
Choose Hazpro Environmental for Asbestos Testing
Hazpro Environmental offers qualified and trained inspectors for asbestos testing in Victoria and Nanaimo. Proper asbestos testing is an integral part of the removal process. It identifies the presence and severity of the problem which is crucial to determining the remediation measures.
Asbestos can be found in a number of places in your home or office including hot water pipe insulation, roofing and siding shingles, wall and attic insulation, vinyl floor tiles, etc. Click here to learn more!
Hazpro Environmental only sends qualified inspectors to do the job. They bring advanced training, new technology, and a dedication to performing over and above the industry standard.
- Our unique HazVac system separates us from the competition, saves your home from unwanted contamination, and saves you money. Although not easy to identify, we have the experience and resources to find the source of airborne fibres and confirm it with independent laboratory analysis. Click here to watch it in action!
The experts at Hazpro Environmental will determine the right way to minimize or eliminate asbestos exposure and its related health risks.
Asbestos removal begins with proper testing. Let Hazpro Environmental effectively test and eliminate the asbestos in your home or business.